1) Login to the "www.lankahost.net".Then click on the "client area".
2) Type your e-mail address & password.Then click on "Login".
3) Click on the "Services".Then click on "My services".
4) Click on "view details".
5) Click on "Login to cPanel".
6) Now you can see,cpanel window.
- 274 Users Found This Useful
WordPress is a state-of-the-art publishing platform with a focus on aesthetics, web standards,...
Laravel is a clean and classy framework for PHP web development. LankaHost Web Hosting does...
You can use following .htaccess rules direct your web site to sub-folder. However, we always...
1) Login to cpanel and click on the phpMyAdmin. 2) Now you can see phpMyAdmin window.