What are the cPanel add-on domains ?
An addon domain allows a new domain name to link to a subdirectory of your account. The addon domains files will be stored in a subdirectory of your public_html folder. Creating an addon domain gives you the ability to hosting multiple domains from a single hosting account
How to create an addon domain ?
1. Navigate to cPanel => Add-on Domains ( under domain section in your cPanel)
2. Fill the Details about new domain and click on create.
Video - http://tutorials.lankahost.net/cpanel-tutorials/cpanel1132x3-24-addon.swf
- 43 Users Found This Useful
Please find 12 cPanel Video Tutorials published by LankaHost. 1.cPanel Video Tutorials -...
1) Login to the "www.lankahost.net".Then click on the "client area".2) Type your e-mail address...
1) click the Email Account icon. 2) Fill in the details.(E-mail,password,password again...)...
1) Login to cpanel and click on the phpMyAdmin. 2) Now you can see phpMyAdmin window.