What are the cPanel add-on domains ?
An addon domain allows a new domain name to link to a subdirectory of your account. The addon domains files will be stored in a subdirectory of your public_html folder. Creating an addon domain gives you the ability to hosting multiple domains from a single hosting account
How to create an addon domain ?
1. Navigate to cPanel => Add-on Domains ( under domain section in your cPanel)
2. Fill the Details about new domain and click on create.
Video - http://tutorials.lankahost.net/cpanel-tutorials/cpanel1132x3-24-addon.swf
- 41 Users Found This Useful
1) Login to the www.lankahost.net and click on the "client area". 2) Enter your "User name"...
In cPanel, by default maximum file upload limit is configured to 2 MB. You can increase the file...
1) Login to cpanel and click on the phpMyAdmin. 2) Now you can see phpMyAdmin window.
1) click the Email Account icon. 2) Fill in the details.(E-mail,password,password again...)...