How to Create add-on domain
What are the cPanel add-on domains ?
An addon domain allows a new domain name to link to a subdirectory of your account. The addon domains files will be stored in a subdirectory of your public_html folder. Creating an addon domain gives you the ability to hosting multiple domains from a single hosting account
How to create an addon domain ?
1. Navigate to cPanel => Add-on Domains ( under domain section in your cPanel)
2. Fill the Details about new domain and click on create.
Video - http://tutorials.lankahost.net/cpanel-tutorials/cpanel1132x3-24-addon.swf
Note - Before you create add-on domain, your 2nd domain must be pointed to same name servers as your primary domain name
Was this answer helpful?
1) Login to cpanel and click on the phpMyAdmin. 2) Now you can see phpMyAdmin window.
1) Login to the "www.lankahost.net".Then click on the "client area".2) Type your e-mail address...
WordPress is a state-of-the-art publishing platform with a focus on aesthetics, web standards,...
1) click the Email Account icon. 2) Fill in the details.(E-mail,password,password again...)...
Please find 12 cPanel Video Tutorials published by LankaHost. 1.cPanel Video Tutorials -...